A laptop is the most important tool for any businessman these days, for various purposes and with emergencies situation like the current one. If one does not prefers working with windows or MacBook, Chromebooks can be your choice. The Chromebook is perfect for your office to open and surf all the apps. These are the laptops or tablets which work on a Linux-based Chrome operating system. These devices can perform a variety of tasks with the help of Google chrome.
So here is the list of some topmost Chromebook available in the market, on which you will surely enjoy your “work from home” days.
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434, the overall winner
This Chromebook is the best for spreadsheets work, one can have an endless flow of emails and presentations, and still, the device works smoothly.
- ASUS C434 has got an outstanding aluminum design, which gives it a premium look, with a durable body.
- It has full HD 1920 * 1080 resolution and Intel Core i3 with a choice of 4GB or 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
- It has a backlit keyboard, which allows you easy typing even in dark. The trackpad is also spacious for your comfort
- The only drawback is that lacks a fingerprint sensor. But apart from this,truly ASUS C434is indeed the great deal to have for a great performance and amazing experience.
2. Samsung Chromebook Plus V2, the Runner-up
- If you are in the mood to save money or want a different option you can go for this Samsung product.
- Samsung plus V2 has got the sleek aluminum design and is lightweight, with a durable body
- It has got the 12.2-inch display with sharp 1920*1080 resolution, with keyboard and trackpad you would love to use.
- Samsung’s free stylus with the Chromebook allows you to have handwritten notes and sketches.
- Two USB-C ports, a full-sized USB 3.1 port, and a 3.5 mm headphone/mic jack are also provided.
- The only minus point this device has is the limited internal space of 32GB,though this problem can be resolved by using a microSD card if needed.
3. ASUS Chromebook C523, the best deal
- If you have a limited budget then you can give a check on this option.
- Chromebook C523 provides you two options of the 14-inch screen or 15.6-inch screen,while the prior one has limited storage of 32GB, the latter one has the choice of 32GB or 64GB.
- It has an Intel Celeron processor and 4GB RAM, irrespective of the model you choose.
- It has great trackpad and keyboard and is provided with USB-C and USB-A ports
- The best part is it is affordable
- But here the snag is that is its limited storage of 32GB and its only 720p HD display.
Trending now : LG G9 ThinQ is around the corner
4. Google Pixelbook Go, with the best keyboard
- It is the most expensive Chromebook on this list but deserves to be one of your options.
- It has one of the best keyboards which provides amazing typing experience.
- It has a pretty reliable, long-lasting battery and speedy performance.
- It is a lightweight and truly top quality speaker.
- Its drawback is its price and the fact that it does not has a fingerprint sensor.
5. HP Chromebook X2, the versatile tablet
- For those who are more comfortable using a tablet, this is the best option you can have, as it can be used as a standalone tablet.
- And to those who are also comfortable with a laptop you can too opt for this as with the keyboard attachment provided it can serve as a laptop too.
- It has 10-12 hour long battery
- The downside of this device is that the keyboard is not backlit and it has limited storage memory of 32GB.
6. Acer Chromebook 715, with the big display
- The biggest feature it has is its 15.6 HD display, with the LCD panel
- It has 8GB RAM and Intel Pentium processor. And the variety of storage options of 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB
All the options considered, the best options to choose is ASUS Chromebook Flip C434, which will definitely be perfect for all of your office jobs and has the best overall performance.